Best Ginger Dumpling Sauce from Beyond Sushi NYC
When it comes to the classic ingredients that make traditional Asian meals so memorable, few pack as much “punch” as fresh ginger. Pickled, minced, or dried and sprinkled over the surface of a dish, ginger doubtlessly provides the stable backbone of many classic favorite Asian meals. Now, with the assistance of the best ginger dumpling sauce recipe from Beyond Sushi NYC, you can quickly and easily add a touch of that flavor to every bite!
As always, Beyond Sushi comes ready to help your dinners run smoothly, regardless of what that means. Whether you are craving a professionally-prepared meal or hoping to try out something new, our chefs are ready to provide the help and support you need to savor every moment of your cruelty-free lifestyle. No matter what, we pride ourselves on beautiful, cruelty-free meals, and this stunning recipe is no different.
No matter your evening– whether that means a night spent on the town or on the couch– we look forward to serving you a memorable and delicious meal. Whether vegan, carnivore or something in between, diners are sure to love any of the options available on our full menu. For added convenience, place an order for pickup or delivery today! Order Now.
Ginger Dumpling Sauce Recipe
One of the great challenges of creating a ginger dumpling sauce is balancing the ingredients. Too much ginger can easily overwhelm any flavors around it, while an excess of soy sauce creates a watery, salty sauce without any real nuance. Luckily, all it takes is a bit of experimentation and a gentle guide to creating the perfect blend of flavors!
By beginning from this strong, basic recipe, you can branch off safely into your own empowered creation. Make the most of every ingredient by starting strong and reducing kitchen waste as you learn how to navigate the complicated, often challenging road of balanced, delicious Asian-inspired cuisine.
Without further ado, enjoy this delicious ginger dumpling sauce recipe from Beyond Sushi NYC!
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of chopped, fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons of minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients together, stirring vigorously to incorporate as much as possible.
- Cover the sauce and then set aside in the refrigerator. Allow the flavors to meld for up to three days before using.
- Before serving, run this sauce through a strainer to present a cleaner finish. Once mixed and strained, this sauce remains good in the refrigerator for up to a month. Enjoy as a dip for dumplings, drizzled over homemade sushi, or incorporated into any stir fry that could use a hint of salty heat!
Inspiring Asian Cuisine at Beyond Sushi, NYC
Beyond Sushi’s assortment of easy at-home recipes may make preparing vegan options a breeze, but no one feels up to cooking every day. When craving a healthy, wholesome treat with creative flair, turn to the experts behind the Beyond Sushi kitchen!
You can do this by joining us at any of our conveniently located restaurants. Whether you’re looking for a lunch out of the office or feel like treating your friends to a meal they won’t soon forget, Beyond Sushi is readily available with delicious vegan offerings everyone will love.
No matter your craving, you’ll love the chance to choose from options like:
- Ginger “beef” dumplings stuffed with Impossible meat, cured napa cabbage, ginger, garlic, green onions, and chili oil, served with a dark soy dipping sauce.
- Crispy spring rolls made with seared chick’n bean sprouts, braised shiitake mushrooms, and rice wine vinegar, served with a house-made mustard seed dipping sauce
- Spicy “salmon” tartare, prepared with avocado, sesame, ginger, scallions, and toasted cayenne sauce, served with taro root chips
- Vegan miso soup made filling through a root vegetable consomme, miso paste, wakame, and tofu, flavored with sesame oil and fresh spring onions
Don’t feel like leaving the comfort of your own home? No problem! Beyond Sushi makes ordering easy with both pickup and delivery options. Whether you’re looking for a vegan take on an old classic or something new entirely, you’ll love our completely vegan, kosher menu!
Ready to sample the flavors for yourself? Come to any of our restaurants conveniently located all over the NYC area, or place an order for pickup or delivery today!